Staying hydrated is important. Perhaps equally important is subtly communicating your identity by decorating your favorite water bottle with the proper stickers to project your outdoorsy/adventurous identity. Here at semi-rad.com, we want to make it easy for you.
For just $29.99 (or just three easy low monthly payments of $9.991/3), we’re now offering pre-stickered CamelBak Eddy 1-liter water bottles to match the identity you’d like to project when you casually place your water bottle on a table at a coffee shop, college classroom desk, or any other public place where people you might possibly want to impress congregate.
Choose a selection of 5 to 10 stickers from:
- Gear and apparel brands appropriate to the sport you would like let others know you are at least somewhat passionate about: rock climbing, mountain biking, road biking, skiing (frontcountry OR backcountry), kayaking, hiking, surfing, stand-up paddling, and yoga.
- Coffee shops and bars located in rad adventure towns like Aspen, Moab, Bishop, New Paltz, North Conway, Asheville, Flagstaff, Crested Butte, Bozeman, and more.
- Independent gear shops and bike shops from the rad adventure town of your choice.
- National Parks
- Ski resorts
- Web sites and magazines such as SplitterChoss.com, Stokelab.com, or MountainProject.com, GearInstitute.com, TelemarkTips.com and more, including semi-rad.com.
Don’t have much time to take your bottle out in the wilderness? Additional “Legitimacy Scratches and Dings” are available for just $5 per bottle.
COMING IN FALL 2012:
- Pre-stickered rocket boxes — $200 per rocket box for a custom selection of 100+ stickers
- Pre-stickered travel mugs — $19.99 for 12-ounce mug, $24.99 for 20-ounce mug
- On-site sticker delivery and application to your car — [call for custom rates]