TO GET RIGHT TO THE POINT:
I have a new book coming out March 16th. It’s called I Hate Running and You Can Too, and I’m really excited about it. If you are a runner, or just run-curious, I think you’ll love it.
I’ve partnered with Mordecai Book Building to make 500 handmade notebooks that can be used as a year-long running training log (or honestly, whatever you want to use them for). If you pre-order a copy of the book, I’ll send you one of them, until we run out.
TO GET A FREE NOTEBOOK:
1) Pre-order a book from the retailer of your choice (links to some bookstores below).
2) Take a screenshot of your receipt showing that you bought the book.
3) Email that screenshot *AND YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS* to email@example.com
4) Sit tight. If your pre-order receipt is for one of the first 500 copies of the book, I’ll ship your notebook out in a couple weeks (as soon as they’re finished printing and shipped to me).
- if you pre-ordered the book prior to today, yes, that’s eligible for this
- if you pre-order more than one copy of the book, yes, I will send you the corresponding number of notebooks as long as the supply lasts
- yes, ebooks count too
- because of the anticipated volume of requests, I will not be able to reply to emails that are missing a receipt or shipping address, or notify you if you bought book #501 or later and will not be receiving a notebook (sorry)
LINKS TO BUY THE BOOK:
(if you don’t already have a favorite local bookstore):
- Barnes & Noble
- Tattered Cover, Denver
- Between the Covers, Telluride
- Powell’s Books, Portland
- Elliott Bay Book Company, Seattle
- Loyalty Bookstore, Washington, DC
- 44th & 3rd, Atlanta
- Black Pearl Bookstore, Austin